En: Widows Sons
International Masonic Motorcycle Association.
International Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association
The Widows Sons is an International Masonic Motorcycle Association comprised of Freemasons. The purpose of founding the Widows Sons is to aid and assist widows and orphans of Master Masons. This is done by forming a widow’s fund within the Grand Chapter to contribute to the aid of widows in our state, by donating to the Grand Master's Widows and Orphans Fund. No other fund should take precedence over providing for our widow’s fund. We were founded in 1998 for the sole purpose of aiding and assisting widows.
Founded 18 February 1998. More Information to follow.
The Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association is an International Association which is open to all Masons who enjoy the sport of motorcycling and have a desire to ride with and associate with their fraternal brothers. Our goal is to:
- Contribute to the relief of our Widows & Orphans.
- Raise Masonic Awareness in the world of sport motorcycling
- Introduce the sport of motorcycling to our Masonic Brothers
- Support the Blue Lodge through regular attendance, and assisting with or attending lodge events.
The sole founding goal and purposes of the Widows Sons is to aid and assist widows and orphans of Master Masons.
"Mason First, Then a Widows Son."
The copyright to the "Widows" design is owned by Brother Carl Davenport and Brother Army Nunez. The updated or "Modern" design has been designed by and copyrighted by Brother Fred Broecker.
Chapters United States of America
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
European Union Chapter
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom.
- Widows Sons Official Homepage http://www.widowssons.com/index.htm/
- WSMag Widows Sons Magazine http://wsmag.org/
- The Founders Website of Carl Davenport http://widowssons.ws/